Points all you women wanted to know about clothing
- Always wear a free flowing fabric in one tone to achieve a long and slim look.
- Wear clothes on the basis of your body structure.
- Velvet and leather is apt for winters and silk, organza and cotton for summers.
- For a morning party opt for lighter shades like emerald green, ocean blue, pink or you could also try out for some trendy pastel colors.
- For late evening occasions opt for vibrant colors that can add sparkling effect to your dressing sense.
- If you are short it would be advisable you avoid wearing short dresses. Rather go for long skirts with a nice fish cut.
- If you are thin avoid wearing sleeveless clothes. It would be advisable to wear dark color clothes as they hide your pale body structure.
- If you have a medium structure you need to wear beige and fawn color clothes.
- If you have a fair complexion, then gold with a blend of copper would just look beautiful.
- If you are medium wheatish colored, then mixed shades of white, beige and bronzy golden would suit your style.
- Dark skin women should wrap themselves with golden copper shades.
- Wear clothes of your own size. Never opt for oversized clothes.
- Be careful while selecting accessories for a wear. Just dont pick up something for the heck of it. Remember your accessories speak more about you than your clothes.
- Make sure whatever jeweler you wear blends well with your style.
Hope you find these tips helpful. Enjoy building your own fashion look!